Monday, January 28, 2013

I do think about this blog often. I think about writing my thoughts and my feelings but then I forget or I write a half assed entry and never publish them. I'm actually really tired right now. So hopefully I'll write these thoughts out tomorrow or at least I'll remember these memories and elaborate later. 1. I got drunk on Friday. Everclear is a bitch. 2. I made new friends due to the nature of the night. 3. I had a girl hit on me. 4. I threw up a lot. 5. The dems conference was interesting. 6. I drank some more on saturdya after I got back. I went non-stop 7. I convinced my cousin that sex was awesome and she should have it. 8. I emailed my professor telling him about my life story to get him off my back. 9. trumpet... 10. people are getting to knw I'm gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment