Sunday, December 29, 2013

Romance to the World?

I watched a Lenny Kravitz music video for the first time and holy shit. The first video I watched was one of my old favortie songs that I didn't know the name of or anything, but I would listen to it on the radio everyday. Fucking hell man. That guy is slathered in sex appeal. I don't even care what he has on, he just is the physical embodiment of sex. I can safely add him to my "Would have sex with in a heartbeat" List. He will also be on my 5 people I'm allowed to sleep with when I'm in a relationship. Because dude. You know, I actually hate those lists. I've never been in a relationship long enough for it to come up, but when I watch in love youtubers talk about their lists I don't understand how they do it. I'm not a super jealous person, but I'm jealous enough to really hate those lists. Probably insecurity or something on my part. I was thinking about it today. The Miguel thing. I thought about it in passing. Why do I still feel so bad about it? I made a mistake. But I went into that friendship honest. I told him who I was, I told him I was obsessed with girls, I talked about girls with him, and we talked about past relationships. He knew I had a friend with benefits in high school. He knew all of it. I wasn't a person with an outstanding past. I shouldn't have been such a dick, but I was in a moral dilemma. I was trying to be better and the whole fucked up armpit thing wasn't helping much. But he didn't know that. Sure, I told him I would teach him sex because I felt bad for the kid. Then I tried to take it back. I basically did every douche bag thing ever. I was like, sex and he was like no, I was like, come on sex, he was like no it'd be weird, then I was like sex and he was like ummm... I was like teach you sex, and he was like well... I was like good sex, and he was like when you say that, and I was like sex god, and he was like okay, then I was like sex? and he was like yeah, sex and I was like r u sure sex? and he was like yes. I was like, but sex? and he was like yes sex, remember and I was like, but sex? and he was like teach me and I was like, r u sure? and he was like yeah I'll take a week off, and I was like .... and he was like hello? and I was like... and he was like I just worked my ass off to take this week off, and I was like... and he was like, let's hang out, and I was like... and he was like 2 days left and I was like... and he was like well times up and I was like... I mean, it was a shitty thing to do but should I feel so bad about it? I should have communicated with him but I was scared. Typical I know, but I shouldn't feel this bad. It's because his reaction was like I was his girlfriend. He felt betrayed and I understand that, but the way he approached everything was like I ruined him for the entire female species. Like, bros before hoes but I wasn't your hoe. I was a friend and maybe you should be more picky when choosing friends from now on, but that's a gender neutral term. Women can be assholes but so can guys. I shouldn't feel so bad. It's not my fault he took our relationship to another level in his mind. Like, I said I'd have sex with you and teach you, but that doesn't mean I want to be your anything. I'm a terrible person to approach about sex in any manner other than purely speaking educational. I'm the definition of a touch-me-not in that sense. I don't know. I still feel really bad but there's nothing I can do about it now. I had him reject my apology twice. I tried, but he told me how he felt and we couldn't be friends anymore. Which hurt, but I understand. I just don't want this to be a regret of mine. I'll let it go eventually. I just feel bad. I hope he's found a nice partner and has a nice life. I saw him a few months ago, I was mortified but he didn't acknowledge me which was nice. Anyways. I can't sleep and lying in silence didn't sound appealing. I just looked at twitter and there was this article called "World in Turmoil" Seven countries to watch in 2014. Based off of my limited knowledge on current events in the past 6 months or so I guess, US-Russia-N. Korea-Egypt-Afganistan-Libya-China But Afaghanistan, Libya, and Iran/q were potentials in my mind. The actual list was Afganistan-Brazil-China-Iran-Russia-South Africa-Syria Now I considered Syria but it was between Libya and Syria in my mind and where I last left off with them Libya was doing worse than Syria but apparently things aren't anymore. I completely forgot that 2014 was the year of the summer Olympics. Way to think long term brain. In all honesty I thought Argentina but I was like nah, things aren't that interesting in South America right now. But nope, they're right. There has been a lot of controversy throughout the entire set up for the 2014 Olympics. Personally I'm excited for the soccer and that's it at the Olympics. I guess there are other events but I'm most excited for soccer. Back to controversy. There have been riots and assemblies concentrated on the economic status of the couuntry and the governments disregard for the education and life quality. Which is true. Brazil spent an obscene amount of money to build things for the Olympics ,which every country ever has always done. I guess people are more vocal about it now. I mean, come back to me on this topic after the net worth of having the Olympics in Brazil after the fact. I'm sure the revenue and tourism will more than triple what they spent. South Africa is apparently because of the death of Nelson Mandela and something about the government shifting and a thing about ill spending. I didn't really read it I just caught some keywords and I scrolled past. I'm confused about this one, but apparently Nelson Mandela was a figure head for the government. Idk. We'll see in 2014 I guess. China has been getting crazier over the years. I personally blame the Hong Kong incident. The whole, rebellious stage the, now, city had. After that shit just started getting cray. Countries were like North Korea, and China was like nope. If a country that claims to be a democracy is behind North Korea there's something wrong. I'm sure there is an alliance and a plan formed from every country that's not China in case they go all super power nuking bitches. Because that country is a little too into perfection for my tastes. So let's hope they don't fuck shit up in 2014, if not you should yolo it up! Now, if China wasn't scary enough, let's go to Iran. Shit's going down in the middle east and in my mind Iran has always been the figure head for things happening in the middle east. I didn't read the article but I'm assuming Iran is refusing to give some one liberty, constantly saying that they aren't hiding any terrorists, that they don't plan on doing anything with their nukes, they're just there for decoration, really explosive and powerful decorations. tiny dicks, you know. But Iran is another big contender in the crazy category. Afghanistan. Oh Afghanistan... things have just been shit for you for so long. I don't even know when things were okay for them. Under an apartheid type government and then dictators, then civil disobedience, then they gained the power back, but jk they aren't who they say they are. Afghanistan is like Loki in my mind. Iran is Thor and Afghanistan is the adopted less cared for demi-god in the middle east. I'm not sure where they stand and a lot of issues because their shit has been fucked for a while and I trust Mitt Romney's word more than I trust whatever Afghanistan has said in the past 20 years. Though the article claims it's about the US troops finally all pulling out. Shit is sure to go down sooner or later. Look for them in the news in 2014. Of course, there's Russia. 2013 was the year of bullshit Russia. There was the gay debacle which is still happening, the trying to ban Vodka in some respect, the controlling Stalin ish measures Putin has been trying to enact lately. I think getting divorced and fucking a young sexy woman has really made Putin crazy. I miss the manly man who used to ride grizzly bears for recreation. What happen to that man. It seems as though it's been one terrible restricting measure after another in Russia in 2013 and it doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. The winter Olympics are supposed to be there next, so shit might be hitting the fan sooner rather than later in Russia. Let's see what shitty and crazy things Putin has in store for us in 2014. Last but not least, Syria. Apparently shit got better and then immediately worse in Syria since I last left off with them at the end of the spring semester. I'm assuming the rebels have fucked shit up. There are extremists everywhere and it's starting to seem like a cheap knock off of the Divergent series. I'm a bit tired of reading about the latest development in Syria so we'll just have to hope that things get better for them. If you are a person who prays, pray for our brothers and sisters in Syria because things are going downhill quicker than they are going up. Good luck in 2014 Syria. Now, the reasons I thought the US, N. Korea, Libya, and Egypt would be on the list are the following: It might seem presumptuous for me to say the US, but really I only see things becoming more contriversial and there are going to be some really angry women in the future and where there are angry women there are unsatisfied men and when men are unsatisfied things start to get unruly. 2014 is a voting year where chairs are taken and states begin to change colors. So, I see things getting heated in the US, though I guess threat of nuclear war does seem to be a bit more important. North Korea was my immediate second choice, followed immediately by Russia, because Kim Jung Un (Is that his name?) seems to be going crazy. He just executed his uncle because he was inebriated because yolo. I mean, I can't see things going well for N. Korea. Or anyone else. North Korea always tends to kick up some dirt and there have been several missile scares this year and I haven't trusted North Korea since I learned that Korea was in fact split in two. I think 2014 is going to see a lot more scares and things will just get more tense for the entire world. See China. I thought Libya would be on there because of the civil disputes that they were having, AKA revolution entire upheaval of the government, but nope. Apparently Syria is a lot more shitty at the moment. Well, I hope things go well for you in 2014 too Libya. Of course Egypt was on my list. After I learned about the debacle in the 1900s I was like wow, Egypt is fucked. I mean I just got bored and checked my twitter to see what was up with the world and sure enough 44m ago there was a bombing near Egypt military officies. Things are not okay there, the governmnet is fucked, and it just snowed there for the first time 112 years. If you aren't freaked for what 2014 has to show I don't even know who you are. Okay, I'm really tired now. I've been at this for like an hour and I just used my brain to remember a lot of history I haven't thought of in a while and searching through the dusty news cabinent files was a bit exhausting. One last thought, Russia just had a suicide bombing on a train I think an hour or so ago. Suspicious especially after the same thing happening in India yesterday. The world keeps going but the plotting continues. Let's hope the world doesn't go to shit in 2014. Just in case it does, make sure to have a bunch of canned food and bottled water. If teh world goes to shit and you have non of teh above, go to a homeless shelter. Don't be dicks, homeless people know the places to go and the stacks of canned food and canned and bottles beverages is crazy. Be nice to each other. You never know when shit will hit the fan for the world. Yolo man. Yolo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you. Long time, no converse. Just popping in to say that I kind of miss talking to you, because you're pretty neat. Um, I have a new phone (I've lost my phone several times in the passed few years), and I don't have any of my old contacts, so I couldn't contact you. Email me at shucachu@gmail.com and I'll give you my new number. See you!

    ReplyDelete