Sunday, December 8, 2013

dreary details

Well, I don't know where I last left off, so I'll do a quick recap in under 5 minutes because it's almost 5am, and I'm sleepy as fuck. I didn't go back to MC this year because my parents are poor as fuck and refuse to do anything about it except rely on me like they have the past 2 years, even though I was in a different state. I'm not happy about it. I would have preferred to go back there and ignore this was even an issue, but being the empathetic fucker I am I had to stay. I ahven't done anything this semester to further my life. I have done fuck all in school, oh I'm in the local community college because I ain't got money to start paying loans off. My parents think I'm staying here in Houston for college. FUCK THAT! I hate being near them and their shit. It pisses me off and it takes years off my life listening to their self imposed bullshit. I have had to pay for college on my own, all 1,000 not including books. It sounds like a cheap education, which it is, but I don't have a fucking job and my sure job (blockbuster) just closed down. Also, I'll be fucked if I work as a server again, where I'm treated like the scum of the earth. So, I'm in the fucking red. I owe 300 on my credit card, and now 500 on my debit, which is piling up because they keep returning my last 200 bill from college and they just keep charing me, which is a 35 return fee and a 35 overdraw fee. So, all in all my financial situation sucks. It's not like my parents can help, they can't even pay all their bills with out pawning some ring or sometihng. I'm contemplating just becoming a hobo. I mean how bad could it be. I'd just have to pack the appropriate clothing and materials to survive. I'd lose a shit ton of weight. I'd be able to survive for at least 3 months on little to no food because of all my body's stored up fat. I'd become more fit because I'd move a lot. I'd learn how to survive off the land. I could put my lying and conning skills to use. Sure I'd be hungry, dehydrated, tired, dirty, smelly, a lot. But I could find a nice nature spot to live in. It sounds better and better as time goes on. Today for the first time in about 2 years I've felt alive. I don't know why, but I feel less hopeless and more like I have a purpose in life. It;s a crack in the darkness, but I'm starting to find a way. I'm just going to ride it out and I hope it is here to stay, because it's exhausting raoming around in life not being able to motivate yourself because you don't know what you're living for anymore. I was only living for my parents. They would be devastated if anythnig happened to me. I wouldn't be bothred really, and my friends would move on. I've sufficently isolated myself that way. Anyways, my status right now? I'm still very gay, I'm in a lot of debt, I'm jobless, I have no purpose in life, I have no immediate future, I hate living at home, I haven't had alcohol in over 6 months, and I'm still single as fuck. That's been a 6 minute update on my life. Hope you enjoyed the dreary details.

No comments:

Post a Comment