Tuesday, August 20, 2013

fuck you mc

Alright, I keep trying to write this sentence justifying the decision I was going to tell you guys. But nope! This is my life and fuck everyone else. I decided to say FUCK YOU Marietta and withdraw and come back home and stay here and go to this community college 5 minutes away. Because I'm so sick of all the shit associated with Marietta. I am going to miss my few friends and I hope I'll stay in contact but it's not worth it at all just for them to stay there. My fucking adviser is a dick, my lessons teacher is too demanding, my head of the department is an ass, the classes are pretty much shit, and the people are annoying as fuck. Also, financial aid people are dicks and so are the people in charge of anything. They are those fake bitches you hate. I hate them. So, yeah. I just am like meh. I'm staying at home and staying where all my true friends are. It was an idea I started considering like a week and a few days ago and dude. I spent like 2 days straight thinking about it. Seriously! I even dreamt about it! I legitimately dreamt about the pros and cons and life and such. Dude, but after 2 days of non stop thinking, I decided to apply and send in my FAFSA and yeah... I still have to talk to them about my financial aid hopefully it all works out and I can register for classes. I am so just ready for the stress of set up to be over because it's so annoying. But yeah, I'm ready for new things. I need to actually go workout and I need to start meeting people. I need to start caring for myself. I'm posting it on here: My friend is getting married (jeez I sound like an actual adult :P ick haha), June 14th of next year and I'm flying or driving up there for it. My goal is to be down to my happy weight which is what I think is 120-130, I'm not sure how much I weighed when I was like close to my goal size back in teh day. (I ddin't have a scale back then) So, 120-130 lbs is my goal weight for that wedding. And if I happen to have a lady lover (dammit jane, you have me saying it now!) I'll probably bring her because my friend has been bothering me about getting a girlfriend. But yeah! That's my goal. Having more than enough money to buy a shit ton of alcohol, a round trip, and a hotel room for the amount of time I'll be there. I have so many plans and ambitions and it's another reason I decided to leave mc. I'll write them all out at another time, but I haev a shit ton of reasons. All in all it''s just a better option for me this way and I'm closer to everything I love this way. Well, more or less I am. That's all guys, sorry about the typos as always and I'll talk to you guys later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment